PANMU – Pacific Northwest Maximo Users
1st Half 2019 Meeting
Avista Utilities 1411 E Mission Ave, Spokane, WA 99202
May 30 & 31 2019
Thursday, May 30th 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- 8:30 AM – Sign-up, Coffee and refreshments
- 9:00 AM – Introductions (attendee introductions as well)
- 9:15 AM – Introductions (attendee introductions as well)
- 9:30 AM – Maximo Future Roadmap (IBM, Lacey Radabaugh)
- 10:30 AM – Maximo Mobility at SeaTac (Seatac Airport, Kelsi Pothier)
- 11:15 AM – Break
- 11:30 AM – Maximo for Tracking Projects (Chelan PUD, Ray Hahne)
- 12:15 PM – Box lunch (provided by Interloc Solutions) (Network and meet vendors in Rm 2)
- 1:15 PM – Digital Logbooks and Rounds in Maximo (IBM)
- 1:45 PM – Maximo Scheduler Plus (IBM, Lacey Radabaugh)
- 2:30 PM – Breakout Sessions o Planning, scheduling, asset management (Matt Langrehr, Avista): IT Issues, system performance, v7 upgrades (Ray Hahne, CCPUD)
- 3:30 PM – Final Roundtable Discussions: Maximo users should bring up any topic for the group
- 3:30 PM – Wrap up, and ideas for next meeting
- 4:00 PM – Networking time, and meet vendors in Room 2
Friday, May 31st 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Digital Logbooks deep dive by IBM
- Introduction to Maximo Work Management Training with Barb Matthews, Interloc Solutions
- Training is limited to the first 15 signees, and you should provide your own laptop.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to sign up people for the Friday Intro to Maximo Work Management training.
Parking and Directions
Attendees will be encouraged to use Uber or taxi from hotel, as Avista’s parking garage is under construction – there will be limited marked guest parking near the main entrance
Questions, ideas, or want to become a PANMU Board member?
- Contacts: Ray Hahne, Chelan County PUD – Facilitator (email@example.com) Matt Langrehr, Avista – Board Member Matthew.Langrehr@avistacorp.com ( Kelsi Pelosi , Port of Seattle – Board Member Daxu Cho, Portland General Electric – Board Member (Daxu.Cao@pgn.com)
- There will be plans for a happy hour gathering somewhere on Wednesday at 6:00 PM
- Please submit ideas to Ray ahead of time for topics to bring up in the roundtable discussion.
- A more detailed agenda forthcoming in May, including directions and parking instructions.
- Oxford Suites – $111 / night special rate – When guests call they can ask for the “PANMU Conference (Avista)” rate, in order to get this rate during this time frame. 115 W North River Drive Spokane, WA 509.353.9000
- Davenport Towers ( no conference special rates ) 111 South Post Street Spokane, WA 800.899.1482
- Centennial Hotel – formerly hotel RL (no conference special rates) 303 West North River Drive Spokane, WA 844.733.3305