Pacific Northwest Maximo Users Group
May 30 - May 31
PANMU – Pacific Northwest Maximo Users
1st Half 2019 Meeting
1411 E Mission Ave, Spokane, WA 99202
Thursday, May 30, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lunch sponsored by Interloc Solutions
- 9:00 AM – Sign-up, Coffee and refreshments
- 9:15 AM – Introductions (attendee introductions as well)
- 9:30 AM – Maximo Future Roadmap (IBM, Lacey Radabaugh)
- 10:30 AM – Maximo Mobility at SeaTac (Seatac Airport, Kelsi)
- 11:15 AM – Break
- 11:30 AM – Maximo for Tracking Projects (Chelan PUD, Ray Hahne)
- 12:15 PM – Box lunch (provided by Interloc Solutions) (Network and meet vendors in rm 2)
- 1:15 PM – Digital Logbooks and Rounds in Maximo (IBM)
- 1:45 PM – Maximo Scheduler Plus (IBM, Lacey Radabaugh)
- 2:30 PM – Breakout Sessions
- Planning, scheduling, asset management (Matt Langrehr, Avista)
- IT Issues, system performance, v7 upgrades (Ray Hahne, CCPUD)
- 3:30 PM – Final Roundtable Discussions
- Maximo users should bring up any topic for the group
- 3:30 PM – Wrap up, and ideas for next meeting
- 4:00 PM – Networking time, and meet vendors in Room 2
Please submit ideas to Ray ahead of time for topics to bring up in the roundtable discussion.
A more detailed agenda forthcoming in May, including directions and parking instructions
Question – we could use one more presentation topic, if any company wants to volunteer?
Question – any ideas for a training day on Friday the 31st?
Questions, ideas, or want to become a PANMU Board member? Contacts:
Ray Hahne, Chelan County PUD – Facilitator (email@example.com)
Matt Langrehr, Avista – Board Member Matthew.Langrehr@avistacorp.com (
Kelsi Pelosi , Port of Seattle – Board Member
Daxu Cho, Portland General Electric – Board Member (Daxu.Cao@pgn.com)
Oxford Suites – $111 / night special rate – When guests call they can notify of attendance at the PANMU conference and would like to Avista Corp. rate for the event.
115 W North River Drive
111 South Post Street
Centennial Hotel – formerly hotel RL
303 West North River Drive