Maximo User Groups (MUGs) are meetups of professionals using Maximo in their workplace. There are numerous Maximo User Groups throughout the world. Our organization, MaximoUserGroup.org manages several in the United States. Our meetings are educational, interesting and provide great collaboration and networking opportunities. Best of all, the content is provided by the users and is all about Maximo!
MaximoUserGroup.org manages user groups for the following locations:
- Great Lakes (Chicago and Detroit)
- Greater Atlanta
- New England
- New York
- Northern California
- Southern California
- Southwest (Phoenix and Las Vegas)
The MUG meeting schedule varies from location to location. In general, the cadence follows:
- Colorado – once per year in the Fall
- Florida – twice per year in the Spring and the Fall
- Great Lakes – once per year in the Fall
- Greater Atlanta – twice per year in the Spring and the Fall
- New England – once per year in the Fall
- New York – once per year in the Spring
- Northern California – twice per year in the Spring and the Fall
- Southern California – twice per year in the Spring and the Fall
- Southwest – twice per year in the Spring and the Fall
- Texas – twice per year in the Spring and the Fall
Often, an organization that uses IBM’s Maximo Asset Management system hosts our user groups. Sometimes these organizations offer tours at the conclusion of the meeting. If your organization uses Maximo and you would like to host a MUG, please contact the MUG manager at email@example.com.
Sponsorship helps defray the cost of room rental, food, transportation, website hosting and maintenance, supplies, promotion, and other logistical requirements. Sponsorships are only offered to selected organizations.